ADHD Matters Newsletter
Over the years I have shared interesting books, articles, podcasts and more with friends and clients with ADHD – and as a rule – things I have read, listened to, or tried out myself. Some of the most shared things find their way onto the resources page, but not always.
Not everything I share or stumble on is directly related to ADHD, but it might resonate with me and perhaps with you too. I found myself sharing something with one client and thinking perhaps others would find this helpful too. Or simply thinking that some of you might be interested in something but not necessarily relevant at the time.
I thought it would be a good idea to create a short monthly newsletter sharing what I’m reading (sometimes writing), watching, listening to, trying out or working on, or just pondering. And so I did…
- ADHD Matters #11 – How many spoons do you have? Spoon theory for ADHD
- ADHD Matters #10 Jul 2023 – Tips for managing ADHD life and leveraging ADHD superpowers
- ADHD Matters #9 Jun 2023 – NeuroTribes, The ADHD Toolkit, and relationship tips
- ADHD Matters Special Edition: ADHD medication podcast review – My thoughts on Huberman’s podcast on ADHD medication
- ADHD Matters #8 May 2023 – Positively ADHD with Ned Hallowell, Jessica McCabe, and Rick Green
- ADHD Matters #7 Apr 2023 – Russell Barkley on ADHD, what it is, and what we can do about it
- ADHD Matters #6 Mar 2023 – ADHD and anxiety, and how awe can improve your health and wellbeing.
- ADHD Matters #5 Feb 2023 – Technology and our attention, and what AI tells us about journaling.
- ADHD Matters #4 Jan 2023 – Find your flow and achieve the impossible in 2023.
- ADHD Matters #3 Dec 2022 – From hunters in a farmer’s world to motivation with AI.
- ADHD Matters #2 Nov 2022 – Habit hacks, kindness, and raising funds with Run4ADHD.
- ADHD Matters #1 Oct 2022 – Welcome to the first ADHD Matters newsletter.