ADHD Coach and Therapist
ABOUT ME, PHILIP, YOUR COACH
Hi there! Let me share a little bit about myself. As someone who has personally journeyed through the challenges of ADHD, I am deeply passionate about helping others truly thrive, and not just survive.
As an ADHD coach and therapist, I specialise in helping adults who have ADHD. I’m on a mission to empower individuals, just like you and me, who live with ADHD, to flourish personally, professionally, and academically. Together, we’ll unlock the incredible potential within you!
Drawing on the knowledge and insights gained from studying how our ADHD brains work, the best practices in managing ADHD, and my own personal experience with the struggles of ADHD, I am dedicated to helping and supporting adults with ADHD.
This dedication extends to my PhD, where I am focusing on CBT-based coaching specifically designed for adults with ADHD in disadvantaged communities. This commitment stems from my desire to make a positive impact, to help you thrive.
In our coaching journey, I believe in creating a warm and welcoming space where we work hand in hand. I bring my expertise, and you bring your unique strengths and goals. Together, we’ll navigate challenges, develop effective strategies, and uncover the extraordinary potential that lies within you. Whether you seek support in your personal life, academics, or career, I am here to listen, understand, occasionally guide, and together with you uncover the best way to overcome obstacles and achieve your aspirations, your dreams.
Are you ready to embark on this journey of growth and transformation? Let’s work together to make this happen for you!
What we cover
Learning about my own ADHD was a turning point in my understanding of the psychology and unique wiring of the ADHD brain. As your ADHD therapist and coach, I’ll not only share this understanding with you, but I’ll also help you to navigate the challenges of living with ADHD, helping you thrive.
My approach is grounded in science and follows clinical guidelines for helping adults with ADHD. Here are the three key hats I wear in our journey together:
- The Tutor: I’ll provide you with essential information about the neurobiology of ADHD and how it impacts common challenges faced by adults with ADHD. Understanding how your ADHD mind works is the first step toward empowerment.
- The Therapist: Together, we’ll delve into how ADHD affects your thoughts, emotions, and actions. We’ll uncover any obstacles hindering your personal, academic, or professional life, increasing your self-awareness and understanding.
- The Coach: We’ll focus on creating concrete and practical strategies, habits and plans for success. I’ll help you leverage your unique strengths and provide practical tools and tips to overcome difficulties. We’ll experiment with different approaches until we find what works best for you.
As your ADHD coach and therapist, my role is to support you in gaining a comprehensive understanding of your ADHD. We’ll collaboratively explore patterns that both support and hinder your progress. Together, we’ll be partners on your journey toward reaching your full potential and truly thriving.
Are you ready to embark on this transformative journey with me? Let’s start unlocking your full potential together!
How it works
At the core of my coaching approach is helping you thrive by setting goals, developing effective strategies, becoming more organized, and helping you create concrete plans to take action to accomplish tasks and overcome hurdles. I understand that each person is unique, so I adopt a flexible yet structured approach when working with ADHD clients, tailored to your specific needs.
Here’s how our coaching journey unfolds:
- Initial Intake Session: We’ll kick off an in-depth discovery session. This session is key as it gives us the time to dive into your journey, where you’re at now, and understand you better. This helps me figure out the best ways to support you, and sets a strong foundation for our coaching journey together.
- Follow-Up Sessions: These sessions are all about deepening your understanding of your ADHD and the impact it has on your life. Together, we’ll explore and co-create concrete and practical strategies, habits and plans that suit your unique circumstances.
- Between-Session Communication: Life can throw curveballs, I’m here to support you when that happens. You can reach me between sessions through quick text messages or emails. I’ll be there to offer guidance and help you get back on track.
In my practice, I strive to create a safe, supportive, and empathic environment for you, where you feel comfortable and confident in your journey of self-discovery and growth. Together, we’ll work towards unlocking your full potential and enabling you to consistently accomplish your goals.
Ready to thrive? Let’s get started!
what CLIENTS SAY...
Finding the right coach or therapist makes all the difference. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to chat about your challenges and how we could potentially work together.